Who participates and why?
- 83% of delegates satisfied or highly satisfied with their participation.
- The quality of themes addressed and speakers’ topics are the first criteria taken into account.
- 39 countries represented.
- Spain, Germany, France, Japan and the United Kingdom are the countries responsible for issuing the most papers.
- Increasing number of participants from one Congress to the next:
- Double the participants from the agri-food and cosmetics sectors compared to 2002.
- Growing representation in the chemicals sector.
- The road and oil sectors remain loyal Congress participants.
2 terms are frequently used to describe the Congress: professionalism and conviviality.
Survey – 2006 Congress.